!!> PDF / Epub ☀ Im Still Here ✈ Author Eartha Kitt – Thegreatwallonline.us

Im Still Here The Dramatic Life Story Of The Entertainer Activist Who Captured Broadway In Her Debut In New Faces Of 1952 She Is Still Drawing Crowds To Her Concerts And Cabaret Appearances She Is A Familiar Face On Television And Films And Her Voice Is Heard By Taxi Riders Of N.Y.C Ms Kitt Is Forthright In Talking About Her Relationships With The Great And Near Great Personalities Of The Past Half Century.

!!> PDF / Epub ☀ Im Still Here  ✈ Author Eartha Kitt – Thegreatwallonline.us
  • Im Still Here
  • Eartha Kitt
  • 02 June 2018

10 thoughts on “Im Still Here

Eartha Kitt was a truly remarkable woman and I am so glad I read this outstanding biography.

I love Eartha Kitt The vignettes she shares here are beautiful triumphant and heartbreaking.

I read Confessions of a Sex Kitten published in 1993 , immediately after reading Eartha Kitt s 1976 autobiography Alone With Me and was disappointed to find that Confessions of a Sex Kitten is actually a poorly reconstructed slightly expanded version of her autobiography, Alone With Me Only a brief note on the Front Matters page warns the reader that much of this book was previously published.Some new content was appended to several of the recycled chapters which cover about 45 years of Ms Ki I read Confessions of a Sex Kitten published in 1993 , immediately after reading Eartha Kitt s 1976 autobiography Alone With Me and was disappointed to find that Confessions of a Sex Kitten is actually a poorly reconstructed slightly expanded version of her autobiography, Alone With Me Only a brief note on the Front Matters page warns the reader that much of this book was previously ...

This book lacks direction It s pretty much an anthology of random musings While interesting, I wonder what her overall goal was Eartha Kitt tells her life little by little can t you tell from the infinite amount of small chapters but I wondered if she even made sense of it all for most of the book.

I 3 Eartha Kitt but I couldn t get through this book It just rambles on like free association Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Somewhere between four and two stars.

I am so happy that Laverne Cox recommend this book on buzzfeed It s an interesting memoir of travel, race and show business I don t know if Eartha is the most reliable narrator but her observations of the world ar...

Eartha Kitt, top ten entertainer of all time.

One of the best books I ve ever read Eartha Kitt had some story.

An interesting story but not well told.