[Reading] ➿ A Gift for God: Prayers and Meditations By Mother Teresa – Thegreatwallonline.us

A Gift for God: Prayers and MeditationsIn Honor Of Mother Teresa S Beatification In October 2003The Letters, Meditations, Lectures, And Private Prayers Collected Here Reveal Mother Teresa S Wisdom, Compassion, And Abiding Faith In God, And Offer A Glimpse Into The Heart Of The Gentle Sister Of Calcutta By Sharing A Taste Of Christ S Own Love With Those She Served And With Us, She Has Offered Inspiration And Hope For All.

• A Gift for God: Prayers and Meditations
  • Mother Teresa
  • 08 October 2018

10 thoughts on “A Gift for God: Prayers and Meditations

The priest at my local parish, Fr Dominic, has lended me this book since February 2018 but I have always put off the reading as I thought it would be just another inspirational book At the end of the year, I chose to read it Now that I come to write the review, I would like everyone who comes across this book to watch a movie on Netflix, Letters From Mother Teresa first before proceeding to read this book as I have done so It would help you to understand this book better as after watching the movie, you ll get the idea of her life, her reason to start the Congregation of The Missionaries of Charities and then you will understand the meaning of each of every short paragraphs written in this book I find every word of her very meaningful as it s based on her actual experience of encountering God in the poor, the sick, the unwanted the vulnerable ones in the ...

This book is a series of short quotes a sentence or paragraph in length , in large print, uttered by Mother Teresa and pertaining to Suffering , Riches , Joy , Love Begins at Home and several other similar themes.Most of the quotes are understandably from the perspective of the Christian faith, yet there are still numerous others that are universal and pertinent for people from any faith For example, Be kind and merciful Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier Or We know that if we really want to love we must learn how to forgive I think that the majority of people recognize the work Mother Teresa was involved in and the fact that she made life better for many people, and her words can also be healing and powerful for anyone reading this book if they take the time to listen with their heart.The book itself, because of the limited amount of content my version is 78 ...

A collection of brief essays on different topics by Mother Teresa The part of the book that connected with me were moments when she talked about the reason why people do Social work Her message was that we have to be clear with ourselves that the reason for serving the poor is for the individuals, not for a specific cause The driving force behind compassion is our shared humanity divinity It shows that we are not doing it for something, but for Somebody.She also talks about not only giving our time and care to the people we are with, but our heart as well In this way, service is spreading of love above all else Another recur...

i have to be honest i didn t read it all the way through this would be a great book for reading a paragraph a day to help you focus or pray or meditate it s mostly just a collection of quotes from mother theresa on different topics...

My first book written by Mother Teresa She explains well how we love serve Christ by ministering to the poor I love her simple teaching I was struck at her definition of the poorest are the poor in spirit those who are friendless, who are often those with material possessions.

This is a great old book of quotes from Mother Teresa There are many thought provoking quotes and they are challening in my own life It is a very simple, but very good read.

A small, beautiful look into the practical and loving heart of Mother Teresa She spoke simply but with great conviction about the importance of loving and caring for one another.

Brief prayers and thoughts by Mother Teresa.

Simple, brief, and good.

Wonderful for quick meditations.