[ PDF / Epub ] ☆ When Magic is Murder (Sky High Pies Mysteries #4) Author Mary Maxwell – Thegreatwallonline.us

When Magic is Murder (Sky High Pies Mysteries #4) PDF Epub When Magic Is Murder Sky High Pies Mysteries 4 Author Mary Maxwell Undercostruction.eu As A New Year Begins, Things Are Going Smoothly For Kate Reed Business Is Booming At Sky High Pies, The Popular Bakery Caf That She Runs In Crescent Creek, Colorado She S Adjusting Nicely To Small Town Life After 10 Years As A Private Investigator In Chicago And A Blossoming Romance With Zack Hutton Has Her Walking On Sunshine Everything Seems As Perfect As A Slice Of Nana Reed S Chocolate Hazelnut Pie Until One Afternoon When Kate Is Delivering A Special Order At The Crescent Creek Lodge And A Lifeless Body Is Found On The Grounds Of The Popular Hotel.While Local Authorities Work To Identify The Victim, A Friend Asks Kate To Conduct An Informal Inquiry To Protect The Reputation Of A Possible Suspect As She Strives To Fulfill Her Mission, Kate Encounters A Pair Of Secretive Siblings, A Curious Medical Condition, A Cranky Blue Haired Beautician And An Unsolicited Business Proposal.When Magic Is Murder, Book 4 In The Sky High Pies Cozy Mystery Series, Includes A Tasty Trio Of Nana Reed S Sky High Recipes

10 thoughts on “When Magic is Murder (Sky High Pies Mysteries #4)

This too is an excellent read I was kind of surprised by some of the twists and turns, but hey, that s what makes a story good This series is quickly becoming one of my hot off the presses series books I MUST read as soon as they come out Love this one Ms Maxwell

I really enjoyed this book We got to see Kate workas an investigator and less like a chief in this book We see Kate and Dina working together and sharing information without any contention I could see how they would have been friends in school now, the characters have grown so much over the last few books I enjoy how much of the shop I get to see in the book My constant complaint in cozy mystery baker books is that we never get...

All in the name of loveWhen you think you love someone you would do anything to keep that person Unfortunately love can mess it up even when you don t want it to

Good readThis book is as much fun to read as the first three I am enjoying seeing how the characters develop Kate s budding romance is a nice little side story to go with the mystery.

Maxwell s Sky High Pie Cozy Mysteries have reinforced by new attitude towards e books My only quibble is that I m not sure that I d call them cozies Kate Reed, the protagonist, is a former Chicago PI and she becomes involved in some situations that, to me, go beyond cozy territory Given a lot of the series I ve been reading lately and how they re marketed I m not sure that cozy really means cozy any.That aside, I like Kate Reed, I like the pie shop and I like her small town in C Maxwell s Sky High Pie Cozy Mysteries have reinforced by new attitude towards e books My only quibble is that I m not sure that I d call them cozies Kate Reed, the protagonist, is a former Chicago PI and she becomes involved in some situations that, to me, go beyond cozy territory Given a lot of the series I ve been reading lately and how they re marketed I m not sure that cozy re...

Always a great read Great for morning coffee.Great writer can t wait to read book five Like the mystery and suspense Always a great mystery I m going to recommend to friends and family.

LightInteresting concept Very many people involved , connections Interesting personalities Small town events Connections, knowing each others or someone that knows and can fill in others background Simply interesting personalities to engage your interest.

There were some inconsistencies with details, but overall I liked the story, and look forward to reading the next installment.

murder n the gazebo a plan gone awry.

Nicely writtenI am really enjoying this series It is down home, friendly, loving and fun I like the way it was written.