!!> Reading ➽ The White Rose ➶ Author Jean Hanff Korelitz – Thegreatwallonline.us

The White Rose At Forty Eight, Marian Kahn, A Professor Of History At Columbia, Has Reached A Comfortable Perch Married, Wealthy, And The Famed Discoverer Of That Eighteenth Century Adventuress, Lady Charlotte Wilcox, She Ought To Be Content Instead, She Is Horrified To Find Herself Profoundly In Love With Twenty Six Year Old Oliver, The Son Of Her Oldest Friend When Marian S Cousin, The Snobbish Barton, Announces His Engagement To Sophie, A Graduate Student In Marian S Department, Marian, Oliver And Sophie Find Their Affairs Woefully Entangled, And Their Hearts Turned In Unfamiliar Directions All Three Of Them Will Learn That Love May Seldom Be Straightforward, But It S Always A Gift.

!!> Reading ➽ The White Rose  ➶ Author Jean Hanff Korelitz – Thegreatwallonline.us
  • The White Rose
  • Jean Hanff Korelitz
  • 19 June 2018

10 thoughts on “The White Rose

So far this looks like a great February book for my book club That s the month we try to read something with lots of sex in it.Finished This, is an amazing book I went into it knowing that there were going to be a lot of layers here Nervous about the complexity, I read up on Der Rosenkavalier, an opera by Richard Strauss It is, I learned rather a feminist opera, written by a man Jean Hanff Korelitz masterfully utilizes the basic plot of the opera, and mostly the character names fro So far this looks like a great February book for my book club That s the month we try to read something with lots of sex in it.Finished This, is an amazing book I went into it knowing that there were going to be a lot of layers here Nervous about the complexity, I read up on Der Rosenkavalier, an opera by Richard Strauss It is, I learned rather a feminist opera, written by a man Jean Hanff Korelitz masterfully utilizes the basic plot of the opera, and mostly the character names from the opera Octavian becomes Oliver, but most of the nam...

I read Jean Hanff Korelitz s ADMISSION a couple of years ago and loved it of course, it was terrific but I have never read anything else by her I stumbled on THE WHITE ROSE and it is absolutely wonderful What a lyrical and beautifully written novel with a very clever pl...

This is a tough one to rate At first I hated it then I loved it and couldn t put it down It was a good book group discussion book I will give this an extra star since it prompted me to sing leukemia in an opera voice at book group.

Of all of her books that I ve read, and I guess I ve read them all now, I liked this one the least There are certain ways her characters seem to respond in her novels that I m not fond of, but I ll keep an open mind and she how she progresses.

So this book was a mindless read You could see where it was going after a turn down the road though, and the ending seemed rushed to me Like the author had a page limit and wanted to make sure everything was tied up Meh.

Couldn t move past the generic dialog

Annoying schlock but too busy to go to library.

Very good story Surely I got to learnabout roses than I did actually.But there should be a sequel to this, just so we know what happens with all the characters.Even though the ending was quite satisfying.

What a great read Highly recommend I m looking forward to reading another book by Korelitz Her book, Admission, was also good but this one is better

I loved this book and don t even know why Korelitz is a compelling writer.