!!> Read ➸ The Boy Who Lost His Sight ➻ Author Bella Zamri – Thegreatwallonline.us

The Boy Who Lost His Sight Away From Lenoir, Ellie Burke Found A Place To Breathe Again A Brighter Home Surrounded With Her Loved Ones A Once In A Lifetime Chance To Change Her Life.Everything Seemed Perfect Enough Until She Met Riley Flynn.A Mysterious Young Boy With A Devilish Smile, Silently Living With A Traumatic Secret Buried Away From Others In The Midst Of Rain, Uncertainty And Burning Desire Ellie Burke Finally Found Her Salvation.But When There Is Hope, There Is Always A Risk For A Major Heartbreak.

10 thoughts on “The Boy Who Lost His Sight

I CRIEDI CRIEDI FREAKINFUCKINEFFIN CRIED THIS BOOK PROVED THAT LOVE IS BLIND This book took hold of my heart and shaterred it into a ZILLION TINY TINY PIECES CHARACTERS RILEY He is arrogant,cranky,rude,mean,asshatBut he is sweet as hell and has a beautiful heart Guess what HE IS BLIND ELLIE She is sweet,kind and friendly.goes out of her way to help people..Guess what HER PARENTS ARE DEAD Riley went through an accident which resulted in him being blind.Ellie came to florida to start a new life..they met eachother in english class..riley being his usual self,was rude to ellie but ellie being as she is,was nice to him all the same..she helped him go from places to placeshe didn t like her one bit.didn t even consider her a friend. using past tense This ,my dear friends,is how the story starts.I LOVED EVERY WORD WRITTEN IN THIS BOOKI WAS TENSED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BOOK ON THE OTHER HAND,I HAD A MINIAC KINDA SMILE ON MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME I THINK THAT IN THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER I LITERALLY ,HOLEEEESOLYYYDIED MY HEART STOPPED THIS BOOK,LADIES AND GENTLE MEN TOOK MY HEART AWAY..THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST READS I HAD HAVE SOO FAR THIS IS WHAT TRUE LOVE IS THIS BOOK TEACHES A LESSON

can i give this 10 stars definitley my new favorite on wattpad 3

Why is it that all the good wattpad books aren t made into real books They re sooo good, loved it

This is one romance story that never gets old to me. Cute ,simple and just too darn easy to love. One of the best stories in wattpad.

You know how people always say even the hypocrites don t judge a book by its cover In this case, people Well that same rule applies to Ellie Burke when she meets the most interesting and mysterious boy she s ever encountered since moving back from her old town So, she did the only thing that no one has ever done since this boy became the blind freak, and talked to him And it was probably the best thing she ever did.This story is probably one of the most touching and interesting books I have ever read Only because it tells the real meaning of true love in its own unique way Read The Boy Who Lost His Sight and join Ellie and Riley s complicated ride to finding their way to each others hearts.

Such a cute story Well done Bella

First of all, I was so excited to read this book and the reviews plus the views on wattpad was so high It got me all pumped up to read this cute little book It also has such a great blurb at the back of the book Everything seems so good and tbh, this book did not disappoint me entirely but it went a little downhill for me as it didn t hit that high expectation I set in the first place.Being the first full Malaysian English novel that I read, it was not bad at all I enjoyed reading it The Boy Who Lost His Sight had such a pleasant story line, it was eventful, the idea was there But somehow there were a few things that I didn t enjoy that much.First, THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING CLICHE at my face the entire time Cliche usually works on me I like cliche love story But this one somehow didn t work that much because I was expecting some kind of plot twist, but there was none Everything was almost too easy to be predicted Upsetting A little The story created was perfect but I just hope that there was something done to it that could spice up the story a little.Next, the pace of the story was a little bit too fast for me, that it sometimes didn t make much sense I hoped that things could be stretched a little longer, that maybe there were some kind of appropriate fillers could be inserted in between some of important parts in the book For instance, I think Riley fell in love a little too fast with Emily and Riley received her help a little too easy without much justification to why he really felt so good about her.Then, Riley s character Riley for me was a little confusing in the first part of the book, but later on, after he dated Emily, he got a little better and came up stronger with a new personality and character, which was good Comparing to the first part of the book, I thought he was supposed to be this cold and stubborn and just quiet kind of guy, almost like Edward Cullen But once he spoke his lines, he was talking too much and didn t go well with his character So that was why I was confused I guess those were the 3 main points of the things I didn t like much about the book Overall, I did have a nice time reading The Boy Who Lost His Sight The writing style was reader friendly, it had some nice simple quotes even though they didn t give a deep impact to me and it is a book that you can read anywhere, at any time So, to whoever loves some cliche love story, go grab this cute one here

first of all, seriously dear writer i give my thumbs up because i think your writing is absolutely good i mean for a malay and malaysian girl to write in a simple yet interesting way is really an achievement which i envy second, for the storyline..i guess i can know what your age are the story is good but somehow it is lack of maturity at first i think this story happen in our society, in our country but it turns out that the settings is in florida wow maybe for a teenage girls, students feels that this story is an interesting one cute boy with flaw and cold character ordinary girl with bad past time but positive and cheerful it seems like the typical hollywood high school story with no drugs or sex.but it is lack of i dont know it feel like something could be discuss in detail for example we can know how well john green can write a teenage story but there is still an issue that we might find simple but had deep meaning so yes i think you will understand it as you grow up a good story does not mean that it has to be a serious and complicated but it is much meaningful if it is something that relate to you the readers.you really had the potential bella zambri keep up the good work p.s i just read your biodata no wonder, you write it when you you re sixteen god, your english must be flawless at such young age.

I am hunting down all my wattpad favorites here This was an unforgettable read Riley and Ellie are soulmates I dont want to give away the whole story but The romance and friendship between a tortured recently blind,ex popular boy and bubbly innocent new in the town ellie is just magic Give it a try.Recommended.

There were two best friends One was blind and one was broken Life crushed them in two different ways, leaving both of them behind with nothing but scars But, one scar is visible and one is not The boy who lost his sight shut his life away, his soul as dark as his sight His friend s life remained bright but his soul never did.