[[ Reading ]] ➹ Get Your War On Author David Rees – Thegreatwallonline.us

Get Your War On BOOKS Get Your War On Author David Rees Bystricepodhostynem.eu A First Collection Of The Website Cartoonist S Observations On The War On Terrorism And Other Contemporary Issues Critiques Such Subjects As The Anthrax Mailings, Enron, The Office For Homeland Security, And The Palestinian Israeli Conflict.

[[ Reading ]] ➹ Get Your War On  Author David Rees – Thegreatwallonline.us
  • Get Your War On
  • David Rees
  • 26 May 2017
  • 188712876X

10 thoughts on “Get Your War On

Decided to go back and re read these for the first time in several years and they re still as powerful hilarious depressing relevant as ever One of my favorite comic strips ever.

Voltron is in this book, whatdo u need to know

This book is like drinking the blood of a small child whose parents killed your ancestors My heart weeps.

Something just told me it was time to read this one again Can t imagine what Original review from LibraryThing, December 2, 2012 If you want to know exactly how we all felt after the 9 11 attacks, read this book I remember reading the strips when they were first posted online, and it was comforting to know all my confusing thoughts were not singularly my experience.The way language was used in those days much as it still is today , was meant to either psych us up for the coming war or psy Something just told me it was time to read this one again Can t imagine what Original review from LibraryThing, December 2, 2012 If you want to know exactly how we all felt after the 9 11 attacks, re...

One of the few voices that made sense of things back then, and could admit to the horror and the absurdity of it all.

A series of strips in which office workers rant to each other about bin Laden, anthrax, suicide bombers, Enron, the war on terror, and the suspect motivation and methods of the post 9 11 American government.The strips begin in October 2001 and run for about a year At first they re all AMERICA YEAH 1 If there s one thing I love to see, it s a huge f in SUV tooling through midtown Manhattan with an American flag flying half mast on its antenna What could be less French By the second h A series of strips in which office workers rant to each other about bin Laden, anthrax, suicide bombers, Enron, the war on terror, and the suspect motivation and method...

No sooner had I finished the Complete Get Your War On than I turned right back around and used its opening section as a referent for another reading of this initial publication, the first yearor less of Rees howl of rage Nothing terrible was done to the strips to repurpose them for the complete collection the broader space allowed for some other framing of the clip art around the dialog, occasionally and mostly early on an interlocutor was changed Mostly what van...

Funny and awful at the same time.

hilarious

some of the funniest comics ever.